Complete 3406B Longblock built to your exact specifications by Engine Serial Number. Pricing may vary by ESN.
Remanufactured long block includes rebuilt block, crankshaft, camshaft, lifters, connecting rods, and cylinder head all installed with new piston kits, bearings and head gasket.
A little bit about our rebuilding process:
- State-of-the-art machines and machining methods are utilized. All components are magnafluxed, inspected, and machined to OEM specifications.
- All Blocks are magnafluxed. Upper and lower counter bores are repaired as needed, the deck is resurfaced and the aligned bore is honed to OEM specifications.
- Cylinder heads are magnafluxed, pressure tested, and new valve guides and new valves are installed in every cylinder head. Valve seats are machined to OEM specifications and then vacuum tested.
- Crankshafts are magnafluxed, straightened if needed, and polished or ground undersized.
- Connecting Rods are magnafluxed new rod bushing installed and machined to OEM specifications.
- All engines and components are assembled and machined in the United States of America. Every engine is machined using state-of-the-art equipment and assembled using precise and repeatable methods. All engine production follows documented lean, high-quality, manufacturing processes and principles.
Free standard shipping BOTH WAYS within the Continental US
There is a $4500.00 core deposit are charged 50% at the time of sale. The core must be returned within 30 days of the invoice. If the core isn't received within 30 days you initial form of payment will be charged the remaining balance the next business day. Your 50% core charge payment will be refunded upon receipt and inspection of the core return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.