If your item was damaged during shipping, call us immediately at 877-932-6848.
Parts Return Process
You may return items within 30 days from the date of shipment (see below for details and exclusions):
- Fill out our return material authorization from (RMA).
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for our Customer Service Department to review the form (please note that not all items are returnable, see below).
- When your request has been approved, we will email you an RMA and shipping label to print.
- Please pack your items carefully; the customer is responsible for any damage to the product when shipping it back to us.
- Place the RMA inside your package with the item you are returning; We will not return items not accompanied by this form.
- Place the shipping label outside of the package; the customer is responsible for freight charges.
- Your credit will be issued within 10 business days from the date we received your part (restocking fees may apply).
Product Return Prerequisites
In order to receive a credit for your return, parts must:
- Be accompanied by the RMA issued when filling out a request for an RMA; We will not return items not accompanied by this form.
- Be returned in their original packaging.
- Have NEVER been used (kits must still be in unopened package).
- Be in original condition (no dirt nor grease on the parts).
- Not have been purchased at a discounted price where the purchase price was reduced due to damage or use.
Items not Returnable
- Gaskets, gasket sets, seals, seal kits and/or manuals of any type.
- Any parts that have been used and are being submitted for warranty consideration and/or coverage.
Restocking Fees: A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any non-stock items.
- If an item is damaged upon arrival, or if we sent the wrong item, ATL Diesel will pay for the return shipping, and we will send the correct item to you at no extra cost.
- For any other returns, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges, including any costs incurred in getting the product both to and from the customer, regardless of whether shipping was originally charged or not.